REPORTING TO : Accounts Manager
DEPARTMENT : Accounts
JOB PURPOSE : Execution of Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), General Ledger (GL) and Accounting matters
- To perform daily accounting function, month end closing, monthly financial statement and any others management report, maintain and monitor of the completeness of all accounting records.
- Organize and maintain proper accounting documents filling and record system.
- Prepare of reconciliation statement.
- Assist in compliance and statutory filling matters.
- Maintain and update fixed assets and any other schedules.
- Preparation of audit and tax submission schedule.
- Liaise with auditor and tax consultant for audit and company tax matters.
- To assist in develop and upgrading of the accounting system and to ensure the system is running smoothly.
- For a Senior position, the position shall act as a leader to coach the junior and lead the junior toward positive attitude and showing professionalism in performing his/her function.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time.
- Responsible for billing, generate debit & credit note to external & internal party.
- Monitor debtor ageing and ensure timely collection.
- Prepare and submit AR report in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for processing & monitoring of treasury matter e.g. issue cheque payment, Banker’s Acceptance (BA), Letter of Credit (LC), Trust receipt (TR), Bank Guarantee (BG) any other financial instrument.
- To liaise with internal and external party on the treasury matter.
- Monitor cash and bank balance and to maintain up-to-date cash book record.
- Custody of office petty cash & to maintain petty cash book record.
- Assist in securing of banking facilities.
- Monitoring of bank loan repayment.
- To maintain up-to-date all banking facilities schedule.
- Monitor of sub-contractors’ BG.
- Make arrangement & distribution of supplier payment.
- To ensure the efficiency and accuracy of registration of vendors’ invoice.
- To prepare payment for Suppliers’ invoices, sub-contractor payment certificate and final statement of account.
- To reconcile the Suppliers’/Sub-contractors’ statement of account on a timely basis.
- Responsible for project insurance matters.
- To assist in develop and upgrading of the invoice register system and to ensure the system is running smoothly.
- Responsible for the preparation of all payment and ensure payment are prepare on timely and meet the deadline.
- Co-ordinate with internal department on all budget related matters, generate utilization report to all department.
- Assist in process improvement, updating work procedures and digitalization of work process when required.
- Responsible for SST matters.
- To support in providing of accounting information to internal and external party.
- Any other duty and responsibilities as directed by the HOD.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS :
- At least diploma/ professional certificate in accountancy qualification.
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience in the related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and accounting software application.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work independently, maintain a positive attitude under pressure in a dynamic growing environment.
- Good communication & written skill in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Willing to meet tight deadline and result oriented.