Tan Sri Dato’ Sri (Dr.) Mohamad Norza Zakaria
Executive Chairman & President
“I’m in the business of producing champions. I have proven it in the sports arena where I groomed the best and upcoming players, as well as in the corporate sector via my previous business experience.
My next aim is to make Citaglobal much bigger than it is now.”
– in an interview with The Star newspaper published on 15 October 2022
Citaglobal Berhad’s current businesses include those in the industries of civil engineering and construction, oil & gas, and manufacturing. The principal operating units of the Group are Citaglobal Land Sdn Bhd, Sinergi Dayang Sdn Bhd, Citaglobal Energy Sdn Bhd and WZS Industries Sdn Bhd.
- Fellow Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) Australia and Chartered Accountant (CA) Malaysia
- Current Olympic Council of Malaysia and Badminton Association of Malaysia President, since May 2018 and April 2017, respectively
- Appointed as Executive Chairman of Citaglobal Berhad (formerly known as WZ Satu Berhad) on 14 May 2020 and redesignated as Executive Chairman & President of Citaglobal on 8 September 2021
- Current Executive Chairman and President of TIZA Global Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Citaglobal Sdn Bhd), since April 2008
- First emerged as a Substantial Shareholder in Citaglobal Berhad (formerly known as WZ Satu Berhad) on 4 December 2019
- Appointed Chairman of the National Sports Institute from October 2013 until May 2017